- Roadside Assistance. Roadside Assistance is only available in the Continental United States and Puerto Rico. Roadside Assistance will provide you with access to a premier automotive and roadside assistance plan. Depending on the specific service plan you have signed up with, you will be allowed a certain number of paid roadside claims per year (each claim payable up to a total value of $75), which may include the following roadside services: 24 hour vehicle towing up to five (5) miles; 24 hour emergency fuel and supply delivery (customer pays for cost of fuel or supplies); 24 hour vehicle battery service (does not include cost of batteries or supplies); 24 hour vehicle lock-out service (does not include cost of keys or programming of keys); and 24 hour tire change service (does not include cost of tires or supplies). Vehicle towing is limited to five (5) miles from the location of the vehicle. Any additional miles over five (5) shall be your responsibility and shall be paid by you at the time of the service. Roadside Assistance Service Includes: Telephone roadside dispatch twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week handled by a live agent; Full road and towing services for all self-propelled, four-wheeled, private passenger vehicles with a carrying capacity of up to one ton (2000 pounds) designed, licensed, and used for private, on-road transportation. Roadside Assistance Service Excludes: Service if member is not with the disabled vehicle; Transportation for the member to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered; Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other places which would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach; Service for a motor vehicle that has been intentionally damaged or that is due to the involvement in a traffic accident; Towing of a vehicle off a boat dock or marina; Delivery or Repair of tires; Installation or Removal of snow tires and chains nor dismounting, repairing or rotating tires; Vehicle storage charges; Cost of Parts, installation, products, materials, impounding and additional labor relating to towing; Service of any kind on vehicles used for commercial purposes or using dealer tags. (Note: All trucks in New York have commercial license plates whether they are used for business or private use. If the truck is used for private use, Service will be provided); Service for taxicabs, tractors, boats, trailers, dune buggies, or vehicles used for competition, or stolen vehicles; Service for unlicensed vehicles; Service for vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker(s) where required by law; Service for vehicles illegally parked or impounded; Repeated service calls for a car in need of routine maintenance; Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch or shovel vehicles from unplowed snow banks, snowbound driveways or curbside parking. Customers shall not be allowed to file, process or otherwise make any roadside claim or request any roadside service (1) during the first two weeks after initially signing up for the Services, (2) for an account that was delinquent for more than 30 days, during the two week period after the Customer pays all outstanding fees owed and brings the account current, (3) for an account that was delinquent 30 days or less, until and unless the Customer pays all outstanding fees owed and brings the account current, and (4) if any other claim or request for service was made within the previous 24 hours of the then current claim. The maximum amount payable for any claim, or that is reimbursable to you for a self-paid claim, is $75 per claim.
- Public Records. Public Records will provide you access to general public record request data, including as available, names, addresses and telephone numbers. The personal identifying information is provided by PIPL and is derived from Public Records, Publicly Available Information and Commercial Records. Public Records consist of information that is maintained by government agencies and is generally available, such as property title and lien documents, birth and death certificates, business records, and court records. Publicly Available Information consists of online and offline information that is generally available but is not maintained by a government agency, such as names, addresses and telephone numbers of individuals and businesses, professional licensing and trade organization information, press releases and newspaper articles. Commercial Records consist of records maintained by enterprises that are available for purchase, such as mailing and telemarketing lists, phone connect and disconnect information, and business profile data.
- Long Distance Calling. We have contracted with a premiere long distance service to offer you a free long distance calling card. Your unlimited long distance calling service may only be used from your home phone. In the event the calling card is lost or stolen, you agree to notify us immediately. You agree that your long distance service shall be used for personal use only, and not for business or internet access. Your long distance service includes unlimited calls state-to-state, anywhere in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Any unauthorized use of the Long Distance Card is grounds for immediate termination of the service.
- Pharmacy Card. As a free benefit, you get access to the USA Health Alliance prescription discount program. Now every member of your family can get discounts on virtually every prescription at drug stores, grocery stores, and warehouse clubs all across the United States. An average person can save hundreds of dollars each year. There are no forms to fill out all you have to do is present your card to save on virtually any prescribed medication.
- Magazine Subscription. We have teamed up with the largest publishers in the industry to bring you a wide selection of titles to pick from. With over 30 different titles to choose from – we have something for everyone. With over 30 different titles to choose from you will be sure to find the perfect title to fit your interests. This is a full year of your favorite magazine, simply for being a member.
- Movie and Entertainment Savings. As a member you'll also be able to enjoy discounted tickets on hundreds of movie theaters across the country. Additionally, you can get discounted tickets on theme parks, shows, zoos and many other special attractions.
- Discount Vacation Rentals. Members now have access to vacation rentals worldwide. Whether you are looking for a luxurious resort in Mexico, a multi-bedroom condo in Orlando, an authentic villa in Tuscany or a seaside cottage in the U.K., Through our third party providers, offers the space and comforts-of-home conveniences to make each stay memorable.